IPSTA Conference Vendor Information - General Vendor Information
General Vendor Information - IPSTA 2022
1. All applications for exhibit space must be accompanied with payment in full for the requested number of spaces and include preferred order of exhibit spaces before the application can be processed.
2. No refunds for exhibit space will be given after September 30, 2022.
3. Exhibit space includes a 10' x 10’ booth, a draped table, two chairs, and a sign. The floor in the exhibit area is carpeted. Best Expo, Inc. will be the exclusive decorators for the exhibit space. You may contact Best Expo at telephone: 217-899-1321 or via their website at www.bestexpoinc.com. Best Expo will post exhibit information and order forms on their website 60 days prior to the event. A password is needed and will be provided by Best Expo, Inc.
4. The Springfield Crowne Plaza Convention Hotel is located at 3000 S. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, Illinois 62703, telephone 217-529-7474 and fax 217-585-2835.
5. Hotel reservations are the vendor's responsibility and must be made by using the housing registration form located on the IPSTA website at www.911conference.org. Housing will open mid-July.
6. The price per exhibit space is $700 if payment is received prior to or on August 31, 2022; $750 after August 31, 2022.
7. Set up of displays and equipment will begin at 12:00 P.M. on Sunday, October 23, 2022, and must be completed prior to the opening time of 6:30 P.M. Break down will NOT be allowed until after the vendor giveaway at 11:00 A.M. on Tuesday, October 25th, and should be completed as soon as possible that day.
8. Arrangements for shipments and set up can be made separately with Best Expo, Inc. All shipping information can be found on their website at www.bestexpoinc.com.
9. Telephone service to individual booths could be difficult to achieve and it is recommended that exhibitors use simulated calls to demonstrate products. If a telephone is essential, the vendor will be required to contact the Crowne Plaza Convention Hotel directly at 217-585-2835 for those requests. The vendors will be responsible for all related costs.
10. Internet service, up to 1 MB, is provided with your booth registration. Arrangements for additional bandwidth can also be made by contacting the Crowne Plaza Convention Hotel directly at 217-585-2835.
11. Electrical needs will be provided by Best Expo, Inc. Orders must be placed in advance of the show by using the Best Expo website at www.bestexpoinc.com. Vendors will be responsible for all related costs.
12. Sound presentations, slide shows and motion picture shows will be permitted only if the sound is adjusted to a conversational level, which is not disturbing to conference attendees or neighboring exhibitors. The use of sound to attract attention is strictly prohibited.
13. All personnel must be employees of the exhibiting company, dealers, or representatives of the company. NOTE: Exhibit registrations include a badge, luncheon ticket, and banquet ticket for two (2) persons per booth. Designated exhibit workers are eligible to attend all seminar sessions. Additional exhibitor badges will require a $50 fee per exhibitor and can be purchased on site. This $50 fee entitles you to an identification badge for entrance to the exhibition hall as well as a ticket for the Monday lunch in the vendor hall. Banquet tickets may be purchased separately for $50 and will be available at the registration desk. Badges are required to access the vendor area. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
14. Exhibit hours will be: • Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 6:30 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. – Hospitality Event • Monday, October 24, 2022 - 10:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. – Lunch in vendor hall • Tuesday, October 25, 2022 - 8:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. – Giveaways begin at 11 A.M.
15. The exhibition hall will be secured overnight, but exhibitors may choose to carry additional insurance. For security reasons, vendor hall will be open Monday at 9 AM for vendor only access and Tuesday at 8 AM for vendor access. Security is everyone's responsibility, and the conference committee will work to ensure there are no violations.
16. The sponsoring associations and entities assume no responsibility for the property of the exhibitor. Loss of property from theft, vandalism, fire, or other causes is solely the responsibility of the exhibitor.
17. It is expressly understood and agreed that the exhibitor will hold harmless and make no claim of any kind against the sponsoring entities or any of their members, employees, or agents, for any loss of, damage to, or destruction of property, nor for any injury that may occur to the exhibitor, its agents, or employees while on the conference premises, nor for any damages of any nature or character whatsoever.
18. The sponsoring entities reserve the sole right to cancel the conference for any reason. In the event the conference is canceled, the sponsoring entities will refund the exhibitor's money paid by the exhibitor, limited to the extent of money paid to the sponsoring entities. The sponsoring entities will not compensate exhibitors for loss of revenue, profit, or additional expense.
19. The Conference Committee reserves the right to make changes, amendments, or additions to the conditions governing the 2022 IPSTA 9-1-1 Conference. All matters not specifically covered herein are subject to decision by the Conference Committee.
20. Arrangements for hospitality suites and demonstration rooms must be made directly with the hotels. There will be a hospitality event on Sunday evening in the exhibition hall and the banquet is Tuesday evening from 6:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
21. If circumstances absolutely prohibit your attendance at this conference, you may make choose to participate at one of the Sponsorship levels. Specified recognition will be provided.